Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Rutherfurd Hall available year round?
Our season for outdoor weddings and events is April through November; however, we do host indoor events year round.
- Are property tours available?
Certainly! Please contact us to arrange a time. Appointments are required to ensure a personalized experience, allowing us to fully devote our time and attention to your needs.
- Is there somewhere to take photos?
The scenic grounds at Rutherfurd Hall offer breathtaking views of the Allamuchy lake and surrounding area. They make a wonderful backdrop for your photos, especially as they showcase the seasons (Autumn is our very favorite!).
- I need a florist and would love a photo booth – can you help me with finding vendors?
Yes! Although you may work with any vendor of your choosing, we are happy to provide you with a comprehensive list of vendors we’ve grown to know and trust. This list includes florists, photographers & videographers, bands, DJs and soloists, officiants, hair & make-up, bakery, transportation, and local lodging, etc.
- Do you host more than one event or reception at a time?
We host only one event per day.
- Do you have tables and chairs?
Yes, we have a variety of table and chair options that are included.
- What access do we have to the venue prior to our event?
Beginning 2 hours before your event there is no charge to arrive and get dressed. You can arrive as early as 9:00am, for an additional fee.
- Do you provide china and linens?
All of your china, silverware, glassware and table linens are included. An additional charge may apply should you choose to supply your own.
1686 County Rd 517, Hackettstown, NJ 07840